- Technical and creative consultation
- Realization of artpieces
- Small editions and unique artprints
- Please ask for further details
Joel Meyerowitz - William Klein - Txema Yeste -
Tod Papageorge - Kathrin Linkersdorff - FC Gundlach -
Raphael Dallaporta - Michael Somoroff -
Caroline Palla - Ralph Mecke - Laura J.Padgett -
Thomas Klotz and others
Work in Progress
Contact & Data Protection
Im Häsen 9
0049 – 4282 – 509992 (emails preferred)
YOUR AFFECTED RIGHTS
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- information about your stored data and their processing,
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your stored data,
- limitation of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data with us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING BY THE RESPONSIBLE BODY AND THIRD PARTIES
- you have given your express consent
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
DELETED BZW. LOCKING OF DATA
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
PROVISION OF PAYABLE BENEFITS
To provide paid services we ask for additional data, such as: Payment details to complete your order. We store this data in our systems until the legal retention periods have expired.
If you have questions of any kind contact us by e-mail or contact form, give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request you will automatically delete personal data.
QUESTIONS AT THE DATA PROTECTION AGENCIES
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization.